Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Self-proclaimed Queen of Procrastination

How unfair is it that some people seem to never ever procrastinate (for example my mum) and I have to do all their procrastination for them? I spent ALL of last week NOT doing three really urgent things and now I'm going crazy not knowing what to do first. I think that was the problem in the first place. I don't know what to start with, unless something is due yesterday.
I don't get it! How do people make themselves do stuff they don't really feel like doing ON TIME?? If you happen to be part of this mysterious species, please leave me a note on what it takes.

Stuff I do like doing: planting tomatoes and capsicum in the garden and eradicating (even more thoroughly) another bush on the weekend.. ah it was so much fun! And going to a mate's parents' luxury farm (we call it the palatial palace, complete with spa and amazing view.) down the coast for the upcoming long weekend for some hard (on the Jette-scale ;) outdoor climbing to get back in the game. AND (!) welcoming summer! It's getting warmer and warmer, soon it'll be water-skiing time at Smithy's parent's place and then absurdly hot Christmas and perfectly warm New Year's Eve, just right for a pool party - if someone has a pool.. hmpf, well, there's always the ocean. :)
Unfortunately that reminds me of missing Christmas at home, long dark evenings with lots of candles, eating lots of good food and baking biscuits and having a real Christmas tree with real candles and real snow outside, not just spray-on white chemicals on shop windows. And skiing! I missed the Southern season again. Maybe I'll never ski again? :(

Right... rambling. I'll get back to writing the report I was supposed to have done by yesterday.

Kisses to all of you and especially each of you ;) jxx

No comments: