Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy Ramadan!


I'm still not moved in after a whole month. I've been trying to be slick and stain these shelves that will hold my copious amounts of books, and it is taking forever! So after what seems like 20 coats of this junk, I'm moving on to the polyurethane coat. Lets hope I only need one of these.

Uni starts in T-minus 9 days! I finally got the information about registering for classes. I can't really do anything until I get my fafsa money. Which is our finical aid system. And let me tell you, they follow their own clock!

My mom has been freaking me out lately. She got this pendulum so she could ask it questions about her life. If the weight spins in a circle thats a NO, if it moves back and forth thats a YES. The damn thing scares the hell out of me! She keeps trying to get me to ask it things; who wants to to know about their future?! I'm perfectly happy letting the future come to me!

Thats all for now kids,

Godspeed,

G

1 comment:

Yonatan said...

Geoff I love your posts, but why can't you write a title.
It's very simple actually