Sunday, September 2, 2007

Oh yeah, we have our very own BLOG!

I completely forgot about the blog! But no worries, I didn't forget about you kids!

Heres a quick run down of the past few weeks:

Working around 50 hours a week flipping a house over. I'm replacing the plumbing, re-tiling the floors, and painting the interior and exterior, and really really hoping the next few weeks come and go fast. I can't keep doing this shit!

Also, I finally moved from Bellingham, where I have been living for the past few years and going to underUni. I've moved back in my parents for a little while while I things get up and off the ground with my new Uni.

I just came back from a wedding in Idaho (one state east of me) for my cousin, who is in the Air Force. It was a semi formal wedding, and thanks to a "What Would Yonatin Wear" attitude ended up being the most attractive and best dressed guy there. Unfortunately, I didn't meet anyone that I didn't already know and wasn't related to me and everyone on that side of the family has some mental complex. We're like those generic examples from Psyche Textbooks. Pretty sad, hopefully you'll all get to meet these people at my wedding. Should that reality ever manifest.

Finally, well to be honest, there is no finally. It just keeps going on and on and on and on. . . . . .

T minus 22 days until the 24 Sept. The first day of classes! Ah, I feel like a little kid again.

Cheers!

Geoff

3 comments:

Yonatan said...

Yo man! good to hear from you.
And I can't believe that there exists a "what Yonatan would wear" attitude
You brought me to tears....

a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a said...

dear geoff, good to read you! i hope you were not too much "what yonatan would wear"... was your underwear covered?...