Saturday, August 11, 2007

New link for Yosemite photos

Tada - here comes the first blog post OF MY LIFE. Another thing I thought I didn't need before LSA. Now I'm a facebooker and a blogger - and I like America. I'm a changed woman!

Jonathan must be spending about as much time looking for stuff online to procrastinate as I am spending putting stuff online to procrastinate... he found the Y pix before I could change the album name.
I've changed the link now to www.jettte.net/g1/Yosemite2007
I'm in the process of uploading more pictures and re-arranging everything (again), so the easiest way to keep track of the pix is to go to www.jettte.net/g1/Stanford2007 - all subfolders will be linked in there.

2 comments:

rui soares costa said...

The pictures are great!

I'll try to have all the pics that I took from our gang-trip to Yosemite online soon... And also the ones from the California car-trip that just ended.

a said...

bemvinda à blogosfera, querida jette!

[trans to geoff and reut: welcome to the blogosphere, dear jette!]