Sunday, August 12, 2007

@ ipanema


querido gang,

yesterday i felt so disappointed (desperate!) 'cause i couldn't access the internet with my (gorgeous) laptop. how would i survive two weeks like this?!... but, you know, i've just discovered that i can access a non-secure wireless account from my room. thanks, fatal_escritorio!

so, about my morning... breakfast at 7 - bread, cheese and fruits - and two hours walking on praia de ipanema and lagoa rodrigo de freitas. i'm right in the middle of the two!

1 comment:

rui soares costa said...

What a geek-internet-dependent-generation are we?! A day without internet and we all start sweating compulsively... :) Long-live "fatal_escritorio"!

Aninhas, you're undoubtedly enjoying your stay! Just jump into to the water! I’m even more jealous now… First you spent some days in my beloved Lisbon (and I miss Lisbon so much) and now Rio de Janeiro… What can I say?

Lot’s of love!

And keep the gang updated!

rui