Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm gonig craaaaazy

Yonatansito, it sounds as if Israeli telly is lots of fun. I'm jealous because Aussie telly sucks, but ours is always on, so I watch way to much of it. Luckily, we get a few decent British shows and this cool Danish detective show where all the detectives are cheating on their (life not police) partners and it's totally normal, no big deal. Ah, the Scandinavians... so cool and relaxed.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going CRAZY because I'm running web experiments and writing papers and all at the very last second as always and Easter is coming up and I should be going to Narrandera and just hang out and a childhood friend of mine is coming on Saturday who I haven't seen in 11 years or so but I'll have no time for her because work just doesn't stop anymore for the next few weeks.

And also, I miss you all. Lots. I'm so jealous that you guys are close together and can just visit each other for a weekend and chat all day, while I'm asleep (sorry, Geoff, I know I know).

How about you all come over to Australia for my 30th birthday in December? I think that's an excellent plan! Come on!!!

Ok, I better run and get some sleep before another 14 hour work day.

Kisses, jxx

No comments: