Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lisboa!

I'm coming! I'm coming!
The ticket isn't paid yet, but I'm so pissed of with the uni admin bullshit combined with travel booking complications I had to deal with all morning that I decided to take half an hour to paddle to the surface of the work flood that is trying to drown me and instead write to you guys. By Monday it should be all watertight. And guess what: the Lisbon trip costs me a whole AUD$85 extra on top of the university travel that they hopefully will pay for! Even I can afford that!

Ah, Lisboa! If everything goes to plan, I'll be arriving on Thursday, 22 May, leaving Sunday, 25 May. I know, it sucks that there is only one full weekend day, but it was so hard to get flights anyway and there are so many other places I have to go to. Like Marrakech... poor me!
This also means that I won't be able to spend any time in Amsterdam, although I will be flying out of there to Lisbon. But Reut, we'll be seeing each other in Marrakech. Now that the flight is almost booked we should start looking for accommodation. It seems as if LREC is the reason why flights in and out of Marrakech are getting so expensive, so maybe accommodation will become a problem too.

I suppose any real blogger would be appalled by this entry which should much rather be an email, but hey... we need to get something up here once in a while.

Lots of kisses to all of you! jxx

1 comment:

a said...

iupi!!!
reut, you should come to lisbpn too!