Monday, October 22, 2007

Finally!

Oh, I'm so glad someone finally wrote something. I was starting to wonder if anyone else actually still looked at this page once in a while. I check it twenty times a day hoping there is something to read and wondering whether I should bore you with another of my rambles or rather try to do work.
I'll try out iProcrastinate. Although I already have a plethora of strategies against procrastinating and none of them help. Let's see. I'll keep you posted.
What is everyone else up to?
All I know is that A, Y, and N just met up in London and saw a very green musical, Y visited R in Amsterdam, G is busy with phonetics and his new bar job, and I am working fairly productively on a research plan, a paper and becoming strong in the climbing gym.
What about Stripey and his Princesa? Now that they're reunited they seem to be very busy (with each other?) ;)
How are you all? Tell me, tell me! I miss you! Still... or again ?

2 comments:

a said...

all i know is that they're are in your algarve, querida jette. i hope to see them on wednesday!

naira said...

'plethora'! She used 'plethora'! and just the way I use it! See Jonathan people do that!